Thursday, August 24, 2006

One lifetime is not enough

And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
The way I see it, you've got maybe 80 years, if you're lucky.
More if you're luckier than a rabbit's foot.

Most of this time you'll spend asleep, at school or at work.

Sleep is necessary. Apparently. School's an obligation you'll struggle to get around because they dump you in the system when you're 6, so it's not like you can really fight back.

Work's where you have a bit of room to move, I believe, because nobody is forcing you to do something you don't like. Find your passion (not that easy) then work out how you can get paid for it.

Then work becomes play. And the lines start to blur.

Case in point: Ze Frank (www.zefrank.com)

Now, since this is my first post and I'm eager to learn as quickly as possible, I'm going to publish.

You can expect to hear more from me.

Until next time, stay twelve.

3 comments:

Andre Van Kets said...

Well put my good man.

And now all you need to master is the ability to link to peoples site using the not too cryptic HTML (scary!) or (correct me if I'm wrong) blogger has a WYSISYG ability for linking?

I mean, we all know the the man Ze Frank deserves a link.

You go boy! You go with a gun and a pack of sandwiches.

Andre Van Kets said...

OK - see if this makes sense:

http://drezillablog.blogspot.com/2006/08/how-to-create-link-in-blogger.html

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them @ Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]